(NOTE BEFORE READING: Use the links. They’re your friends.)
We begin our Week of Chaos (READ THIS) with a piece that requires little introduction. Among our oldest Friday Fiction pieces, “Garbage Man” was requested by the Editor-in-Chief of Sci-Fi Bloggers to be prepared and ready for the upcoming segment in one night. And so it was that Brandon Scott became a part of the team. His tale, while grim, illustrates both his style and mood in a short but satisfying sequence.
Ladies and gentlemen, without further delay, we present to you “Garbage Man”! CLICK HERE to read!
Remember, folks, this isn’t the end! Check in every day for your next dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! My friends, let the Week of Chaos continue!
Remember to sign up for our mailing list on the right side of the front page! You never know what special treats you’ll find in there. Also, be sure to check out Brandon Scott’s website by clicking HERE!
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “40+: Short, Clever, and Flawed”
- It Came From The Archives! “The Storage Papers: As Scary As The Magnus Archives?”
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 2)
- 5 Reasons Fiction Podcasts Are Amazing
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy