Bleh, bleh, bleh! Velcome, my children, to the Veek of Blood! I am your host, Count Spatula. Ve have a very special treat for you, so please continue reading vhile ve explain to you the agenda.
From this Sunday to the next, you vill find, in addition to your regular abundance of sci-fi articles, a series of reviews and pieces pertaining to the beasts of the night! Bleh, bleh! Both vampires like myself and our savage counterparts vill be featured on the front page throughout the veek. The primary shows vhich vill be analyzed are Bitten and True Blood, but fear not, there are other surprises ahead.
The coming days vill be dark, but don’t vorry…
…ve like it that vay. Bleh, bleh!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: This Endless Lake You Seem To Walk
- Why I Didn’t Watch Trese Episode 2
- Just Beyond: A Vastly Uneven Anthology Series
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece