LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY FICTION!
…Sam, play it.
All right folks, this evening we have an unusual one, an abstract tale full of wonder, mystery, hope and fear. I don’t want to give too much away, so let’s get started. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this week’s story! From Dylan Alexander, here it is! My friends, my faithful readers, I give you…
…”Copy”. CLICK HERE to read!
That’s everything for this week, folks. This is the Fictionmonger wishing you safe and happy holidays.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!
- The Hollow Places: Breezy Lovecraftian Horror
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 1)