You thought you had done avay vith us. Vell, you vere wrong. Ve have returned.
For those of you who are new to this, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Count Spatula! Bleh! Not long ago I vas the host of this magazine’s Veek of Blood. After being abstracted from the site, I vowed to come back vhen the time vas right. And of course, I found there to be no better time than Halloveen!
Throughout the day, you vill see articles and other types of pieces as ve bring back the Blood Feud. Very late tonight, expect a special treat. Bleh.
Ve vill leave our mark on this vorld. Ve vill be remembered.
Ve are back! Bleh!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Anthology Series Are So Often Loved
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”
- Friday Fiction: The Usual, Strange Order (Part 2 of 2)