The Hobbit filming will start in June 2010. Sir Ian McKellen about Hobbit movie. The Hobbit news.
Sir Ian McKellen about Hobbit movie:
THE HOBBIT’s, two films, start shooting in New Zealand in June. Filming will take over a year. Casting in Los Angeles, New York City and London has started. The script too proceeds. The first draft is crammed with old and new friends, again on a quest in Middle Earth.
The director Guillermo del Toro is now living in Wellington, close to the Jacksons’ and the studio in Miramar.
The Hobbit movie will be directed by del Toro, with Jackson producing.
I must tell i cannot wait:)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Luca: Another Great Pixar Movie
- How To Get Your Project Reviewed
- Nimona: An Unexpectedly Emotional Story
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: The Best Superhero Movie
- It Came From The Archives! “Praise For Extremely Short Art”