First of all, DON’T SCROLL DOWN! We need you to get nervous before you see whether or not you won. Secondly, congratulations to everyone who received Honorable Mentions, and to the winner of our Editor’s Choice Award. What’s that? I didn’t directly choose one in the recently released podcast? Well guess what, I’ll be announcing that AS WELL, RIGHT HERE! HOORAY!
So yes, for those who haven’t listened yet, you can check out the podcast my Contest Manager and I created just for you. It honestly was so much fun to do and I hope you all listen to it BEFORE YOU READ THE WINNERS, just to make yourself even more nervous. You can CLICK HERE to listen.
Okay, now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for…
…the moment where I go over the prizes again.
AND HERE THEY ARE!
Keep in mind that, since you just listened to the podcast and are totally aware of this now because you LISTENED TO THE PODCAST BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER, you, if you were listed among the Top 5 Captions are eligible to be one of our Top 3 Winners! That’s right, we have three winners in this contest! Not that that would be a surprise to anyone who listened to the podcast. (CLICK HERE to listen to the podcast.)
Here’s how distribution of prizes will work:
- If you receive FIRST PRIZE you will be notified via Facebook immediately and be offered one of the three ships. You must reply ACCORDING TO THE “WIN!” SECTION OF OUR SITE, SO GO THERE NOW AND READ THE “WIN!” CATEGORY, PRONTO.
- If you receive SECOND PRIZE, you will be notified immediately. You will be told to wait until the FIRST PRIZE WINNER has selected their reward. Then, you will be offered the remaining ships.
- If you receive THIRD PRIZE, you will do the same, except that you won’t be selecting a reward. You will be given what’s left over. You were good, but you didn’t get to pick anything. Do better next time. (Just kidding. Please don’t feel bad. You were obviously funny enough to win a prize. Yaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaayyyyy. Notice the “q” in there? That’s because Q. Q. Q.)
- If you received an HONORABLE MENTION, good for you.
- If you receive the EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARD, you will be given a random ship and a short story from our Friday Fiction category. Yay for you too.
Okay, now that that’s out of the way, let’s get down to business, to defeat…
…the EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARD GOES TO…
…from our two nominees, who you already know about because you listened to our podcast first…
…our dearest friend…
*Even more drumroll.*
…who isn’t really a friend, more an acquaintance whose name is JOHN CEno, no, no, no, no, no, no, I’m not doing that one. Instead…
*Oh my God say it.*
…I’m giving the award to JEFFERY ALLEN! His caption was:
Well you asked to see my “O” face?!?
Congratulations on receiving our EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARD!
And now, the moment you’ve really all been waiting for…
…our COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT SECTION! What’s that? We’ve never had one of these? Well, too bad, because we have one now, and it’s not going away. Check out who we’re highlighting today:
IAN PYPER and his creation, Codex Ocularis. A logbook filled with the notes of a lone astronaut, Ocularis is a bold undertaking. It attempts a degree of authenticity and realism few will see in other works. Handwritten and crafted with a high attention to detail, Codex Ocularis is a piece you’ll want to check out right now (and probably own, just because it’s so cool). You can find it HERE on Pelekinesis.
Okay, NOW we can finally get to, yes, the WINNERS of the Caption This Contest.
And the THIRD PRIZE WINNER of this Sci-Fi Bloggers Caption This Contest IS…
…JOSEPH DRACO ROSARIO! Your caption was:
Spock just found out Uhura really does have a talented tongue.
Excellent job! We’ll be notifying you via Facebook soon!
And the SECOND PRIZE WINNER of this Sci-Fi Bloggers Caption This Contest IS…
*Ever seen Whiplash? Remember when Andrew’s hands are bleeding on the drum set? Yeah, that’s me right now.*
…GENE HOYLE!! Your caption was:
When Pon Farr lands on the same day as the Walking Dead finale..
Great work, Gene! We’ll notify you soon asa well!
And now, the last one, the countdown to end all countdowns. Ladies and gentlemen, the FIRST PRIZE WINNER of this Sci-Fi Bloggers Caption This Contest IS…
…C.B. SMALLWOOD!!! Your caption, your beloved caption was:
“There…. are… 4… lights!”
You will be notified very shortly.
All right, everyone, that’s it for now. We’ll be giving you data on our MEME CONTEST in the next few days. This one will have BRAND NEW PRIZES, so get ready! It’s going to be a lot of fun!
Thank you all for joining us in celebration of the release of Star Trek Beyond! We hope to see you all again for the next few games we have in store! TELL YOU FRIENDS ABOUT THIS! LIKE AND SHARE! AND EMAIL US! WE WANTS TO HERE FROM YOU! BYE! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: This Endless Lake You Seem To Walk
- Why I Didn’t Watch Trese Episode 2
- Just Beyond: A Vastly Uneven Anthology Series
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece