LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?!
You know what day it is.
You know what time it is.
Sam, play it.
It’s finally that time, dear readers! The day of spooky fun and sugary treats. No matter your age, there’s always something to enjoy on this wonderful night.
And, as we are wont to do, we have a story for your enjoyment. A story sure to keep you up at night.
In it, Daniel tries his best to make a memorable Halloween for the kids of his neighborhood. But he’ll soon find other things are roaming this night….
And they know that he’s alone.
CLICK HERE to enter an extra-large tale of frights, masks, and ghoulish happenings.
And from us at Sci-Fi Bloggers, we wish you a happy Halloween!
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “40+: Short, Clever, and Flawed”
- It Came From The Archives! “The Storage Papers: As Scary As The Magnus Archives?”
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 2)
- 5 Reasons Fiction Podcasts Are Amazing
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy