It looks like the Nintendo Switch may deliver even more than next level Nintendo gameplay by adding a virtual console for Gamecube games.
According to Eurogamer and IGN, the Nintendo Switch virtual Gamecube console (VC) is already slated to include Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi’s Mansion at launch with Animal Crossing rumored to be in testing.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Human Survival Mechanism (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “5 Newbie Impressions Of The Pokémon TCG”
- The House: Unsettling And Confusing
- Friday Fiction: The Things That Didn’t Happen Anymore (Part 3)
- The Wheel of Time: Mostly Underwhelming