With Game of Thrones Season 7 coming and only containing about 8 episodes, many of us are already looking toward the finale Season 8. Well, it’s looking like Season 8, currently slated for 7 episodes, may be delayed into 2019 and we may not get any new Game of Thrones in 2018. <bwaaahahahah>
Now, that’s not a definite. But basically the writers are wanting to make sure they have enough time to finish the series properly, lest we end up with a Lost or Mass Effect 3 type ending. And we definitely don’t want that.
While this is surely disappointing, one benefit is that it will give George R. R. Martin more time to finish the book he’s working on. It’s also a real boon that they care enough about the fans and the story to take the time to do it right.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Doctor Who Special Reviews: The Star Beast
- Friday Fiction: Every Leaf The Same (Part 1 of 2)
- Thanksgiving Fiction: Firepit Words
- Elemental: Adorable And Thematically Complex
- All Systems Red: An Uneven First Book