LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
The tale of the duck pond ends. In the final part of this three-part horror story, we learn what the universe has in store for our main character.
If you’re ready to learn, CLICK HERE.
And, for those readers not interested in horror, come back soon for the next part of the eagerly awaited “Our Reflections” series.
We look forward to having you there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nightbooks: Actually Scary Children’s Horror
- Friday Fiction: Cold Water Days (Part 2 of 4)
- Praise For Extremely Short Art
- It Came From The Archives “MOVIE REVIEW: Shadows on the Wall (2015)”
- Friday Fiction: Cold Water Days (Part 1 of 4)