LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Humans can work around almost any problem, given enough time. If they really try, they can find some solution.
So, in a world where the undead rising is routine, they have something in place.
Step into that world by CLICKING HERE, and see just how they deal with the dead walking among us again. We promise it’s not what you expect.
Want more Friday Fiction? We’ve got plenty to explore and a new one next week for you to enjoy. Thanks for reading!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece
- It Came From The Archives! “Top 5 Scariest Doctor Who Episodes”
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 3)
- The Ghost And Molly McGee First Impression: An Absolute Delight