LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
An open window uncovered by blinds can be a dangerous thing. For creatures that stalk the night, it’s a siren song—a portal to someone’s life.
Who knows what might come through?
We have one answer to this question, though—a world where our poor narrator learns a fraction of those unearthly possibilities.
It’s a short tale, only a few pages. But it might stay with you for much, much longer…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: An Enjoyable Mess
- Why Anthology Series Are So Often Loved
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”