LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Brandon Scott wants to ask a question: which is more monstrous: bureaucracy, or actual monsters? In a world where humans and demons both exist, let’s go to The Town of Monsters. You can visit there by clicking HERE. And, once you’re done, and have wiped the seaweed off your shoes, be sure to come back next week for another fascinating tale.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 3)
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #11: Prankster
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!