LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Today, let’s imagine a future. Technology has gone too far…
…at least with how this criminal is using it.
A horror story already in the middle of happening, let’s jump to the end of an investigation, and the discovery of…”The Puppet Room.”
And, when you get a chance, be sure to read some of our other stories. Don’t worry, there should not be too many puppets.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 3)
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #11: Prankster
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!