LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
The end of a story is not the end for the characters. As promised, the boy never left the carnival.
But just because he never left, doesn’t mean there’s not a little more story to tell.
You can find that end by CLICKING HERE.
And you can find something different, something festive, by coming back soon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Human Survival Mechanism (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “5 Newbie Impressions Of The Pokémon TCG”
- The House: Unsettling And Confusing
- Friday Fiction: The Things That Didn’t Happen Anymore (Part 3)
- The Wheel of Time: Mostly Underwhelming