LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
No matter how good the circumstances, someone’s going to find something to complain about and dislike. In today’s story, humanity has gone leaps and bounds ahead on its evolution. Psychic powers are a reality. Society has changed.
Some people haven’t though.
To see how: CLICK HERE TO READ.
And, for those of you who can’t see the future, I, your humble Fictionmonger, will be back next week to deliver another story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: An Enjoyable Mess
- Why Anthology Series Are So Often Loved
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”