LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Strange urban legends are everywhere, aren’t they? Some creepy, some simply unbelievable.
Here, we explore a name that should never be spoken.
Is this story a comedy, a ghost story, or simply a piece of surreal art? We leave you to decide by CLICKING HERE.
Just be sure not to say his name.
Who knows what will happen?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece
- It Came From The Archives! “Top 5 Scariest Doctor Who Episodes”
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 3)
- The Ghost And Molly McGee First Impression: An Absolute Delight