LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Sometimes, we have stories with titles that hint at the plot. It’ll give a vague understanding of what you might read.
This time, however, there’s no metaphor. No tricks. No wordplay.
This is the story of a woman trying to get an apple in Hell.
You can click HERE to read it.
But be warned, the tale you’re about to enter is more disturbing than you perhaps expected…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: A Drop Through Space
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: A Somber Superhero Movie
- It Came From The Archives: “The Forward Collection: Bits Of Sci-Fi Goodness”
- Friday Fiction: Just Stepped Out for A Moment
- Trailer Review: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania