Hi there! The Fictionmonger is busy celebrating in his extra-dimensional bar, so, this Christmas, Brandon Scott (that’s me) is stepping in to introduce today’s story.
It’s something a little different from a lot of what I’ve written for the site. It’s more like a piece of folklore than a narrative. I wanted to capture the feeling of Christmas in a more atmospheric and mystical sort of way. I do hope you enjoy it and that you’re having a wonderful time today.
From me and everyone else here on the site, we wish you the best. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Human Survival Mechanism (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “5 Newbie Impressions Of The Pokémon TCG”
- The House: Unsettling And Confusing
- Friday Fiction: The Things That Didn’t Happen Anymore (Part 3)
- The Wheel of Time: Mostly Underwhelming