Alright reader, this is a different sort of article. I’m calling on you, yes you, to help with the preservation of some old, influential art. Interviews with the late and great George Pal, who helped bring to life such movies as the old-school Time Machine and War of the Worlds, are in danger of fading from time, and a GoFundMe is up and running to try to help.
Now, of course, with any crowd-funding endeavor, it’s always a good idea to check into things yourself and make sure it’s legit—and, of course, don’t spend money you need for something important—but, this could be the last chance to save a piece of sci-fi history. Consider donating to the cause and clicking the link: here.
Thanks for reading!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Anthology Series Are So Often Loved
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”
- Friday Fiction: The Usual, Strange Order (Part 2 of 2)