If you’ve ever wanted C3PO and R2D2 in your living room, or to explore the sands of Tatooine on foot, that chance may be closer than you think.
Last year, Lucasfilm and Industrial Light and Magic announced the ILMxLab, a creative entertainment innovation lab tasked with creating interactive, immersive entertainment experiences using cutting-edge technology.
You can keep up with the latest developments and plans for immersive entertainment from ILMxLab, and even apply for a job, at their official website ILMxLab.com, on Twitter, and on the official ILM YouTube channel.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 3)
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #11: Prankster
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!