Hey everyone! We here at Sci-Fi Bloggers would like to take a moment to wish you all happy holidays on this fine Christmas day! It’s been a great year for us, one we’ll be recounting soon enough, and we sure hope it’s been treating you just as well! And listen, if you’re feeling down, celebrating Christmas alone, anything like that, just remember that you’ve got us. Honestly, I’m talking to you here. This isn’t some “oh I’ll be sweet to them” thing I’m writing because I’m nice. You aren’t alone. We’re here, and you can write into us, let us know how things are going. Who knows, we might have some good advice for you.
Check out our other articles, or one of our Friday Fiction issues. I’m sure you’ll find something to enjoy or relate to there. Until next time, this is Dylan Alexander wishing you (for once not something I made up) a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
P.S. – If you aren’t feeling the Christmas Spirit, watch this video ALL THE WAY TO THE END. The ending is what matters most.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!
- The Hollow Places: Breezy Lovecraftian Horror
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 1)
- Trailer Talk: Hawkeye, Moonfall, and Lightyear