LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?!
You know what day it is.
You know what time it is.
Sam, play it.
With the darkest time of the year nearly over, dear reader, there’s no time to lose. For us, or the poor souls in this story.
You can CLICK HERE to see what we have in store for them.
And, until next year, I know I speak for us all when I say…
Happy Halloween from Sci-Fi-Bloggers!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”
- Friday Fiction: The Usual, Strange Order (Part 2 of 2)
- The Tomorrow War: Secretly Not A War Movie