LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?!
You know what day it is.
You know what time it is.
Sam, play it.
With the darkest time of the year nearly over, dear reader, there’s no time to lose. For us, or the poor souls in this story.
You can CLICK HERE to see what we have in store for them.
And, until next year, I know I speak for us all when I say…
Happy Halloween from Sci-Fi-Bloggers!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse”
- A Charming Deck Tech With Eriette
- Friday Fiction: Shape Painter’s Lament
- Campfire Radio Theater Might Be Too Scary