LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
A family is in trouble. Their only source of heat is gone, and no hope seems left.
But, sometimes, the holidays bring surprises.
With the second part of our two-part tale, let’s see if the cold can be defeated. If the far future still has some humanity to it.
CLICK HERE to discover the answer.
And come back on Christmas day for one more story. The story of a remarkable tree.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Human Survival Mechanism (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “5 Newbie Impressions Of The Pokémon TCG”
- The House: Unsettling And Confusing
- Friday Fiction: The Things That Didn’t Happen Anymore (Part 3)
- The Wheel of Time: Mostly Underwhelming