LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Dear reader, not every story this month is full of cheer and merriment.
For one week, we shall let Brandon Scott explore a dark and terrifying future. Humanity has met the stars, gone to many planets, and found something on one. Something frozen but very much still dangerous.
It’s a short, cold tale, and you can read it by CLICKING HERE.
And should you want something more holiday-adjacent, fear not. We’ve got a two-parter for the next two weeks and a new sci-fi tale for Christmas day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “40+: Short, Clever, and Flawed”
- It Came From The Archives! “The Storage Papers: As Scary As The Magnus Archives?”
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 2)
- 5 Reasons Fiction Podcasts Are Amazing
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy