LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
There are always critics of art. Whether in good faith or not, all art gathers people’s input. And some of it can be cruel. However, when it’s a god looking to destroy artwork, it’s a different kind of cruelty altogether.
CLICK HERE to see what happens when an art god and his critic go head to head.
And, should you want to see more art, come back soon.
Come back for another FRIDAY FICTION!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!
- The Hollow Places: Breezy Lovecraftian Horror
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 1)
- Trailer Talk: Hawkeye, Moonfall, and Lightyear