LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Are you ready for the next part of the story? We hope so! The danger just got more dangerous! The villain, more powerful!
In a chapter from a different perspective, we see just how bad the situation really is.
You can CLICK HERE for the next installment.
And come back in a few weeks for the next part. Until then, keep an eye on any mirrors. You never know what might be looking back at you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 3)
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #11: Prankster
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!