Yes, we are calling it Friday Fiction. Yes, it sounds kind of unimaginative. If you come up with a better title for this, leave it in the comments below. We’re happy to hear your suggestions and act based on them. Yes, this particular installment features the first part of a series, which will continue to unfold over time. No, not every piece you see here will be a part of said series. There is much to cover when it comes to science fiction as a genre. Yes, I am going to shut up now and let you read.
So, let’s begin.
(That means click “let’s begin” to read, for those who didn’t catch that.)
This tale was brought to you by Dylan Alexander, author of science fiction and fantasy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Moon Knight: Disorienting Fun
- It Came From The Archives! “Album Review: Nostalgia for Infinity by Hats Off Gentlemen It’s Adequate”
- Friday Fiction: Unlit Lamps and Crusty Bread
- 40+: Short, Clever, and Flawed
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #12: Felix the Shark