LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
And we’re back! Back to tell the rest of Brandon Scott’s story of people and monsters that come out from mirrors. Will they survive? There’s not a moment to waste if you want to find out, so CLICK HERE.
And come back again soon for another tale, another place, another adventure.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Join the Marionettes (Part 4 of 5)
- How The Franchise Film Changed The Multiverse
- Ms. Marvel: A Delightful Suprise
- Friday Fiction: Join the Marionettes (Part 3 of 5)
- I Am In Eskew: A Cosmic Nightmare Lullaby