LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!
Folks, tonight’s story is not one designed to bring joy to millions, nor absolute dread. It is one for the mind to feast upon and use as a lens for the surrounding world. With that said, ladies and gentlemen, from the at times polarizing mind of Dylan Alexander, we give you “Melt it Down”! CLICK HERE to read!
That’s it, folks! Remember to have a happy rest of your year, keep calm and monger on!
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse”
- A Charming Deck Tech With Eriette
- Friday Fiction: Shape Painter’s Lament