LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!
Folks, tonight’s story is not one designed to bring joy to millions, nor absolute dread. It is one for the mind to feast upon and use as a lens for the surrounding world. With that said, ladies and gentlemen, from the at times polarizing mind of Dylan Alexander, we give you “Melt it Down”! CLICK HERE to read!
That’s it, folks! Remember to have a happy rest of your year, keep calm and monger on!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!
- The Hollow Places: Breezy Lovecraftian Horror
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 1)