LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Now, I’m not always familiar with the newest pop culture. I am from a different era, a different time: but, Brandon Scott assures me that red player versus blue player is a classic, eternal conflict. So, in a tale about a new game, an illegal game, that conflict will play out once again.
CLICK HERE to see who wins.
And, no matter who wins, we’ll be here to give you more tales of interest and intrigue on the next FRIDAY FICTION!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: An Enjoyable Mess
- Why Anthology Series Are So Often Loved
- Friday Fiction: Rules For Living With Roof Beings
- Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse
- It Came From The Archives! “The Old Guard: A Near-Perfect Action Movie”