LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
The story comes to a blistering end! Dr. Thorn and Angelia have one more choice to make. One more move they must do to keep the technology away from hands that shouldn’t have it.
Come and see just what they’ll try in this exciting finale by CLICKING HERE.
And should you wish for a different tale at a speedy pace, you only need to wait a single week before we’re back again to entertain and delight.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece
- It Came From The Archives! “Top 5 Scariest Doctor Who Episodes”
- The Ghost And Molly McGee First Impression: An Absolute Delight
- Innistrad: Midnight Hunt: 5 First Impressions (Part 2 of 2)