LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
We return to “Forbidden Invention” to see just what Dr. Thorn’s creation is really capable of doing. Will he give it to the government agents, or does a man this clever have other plans?
CLICK HERE for the second part of this science fiction tale. Do it quickly, for next week is coming sooner than anyone expects, and the final section will be there waiting.
I hope to see you there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 3)
- Fazbear Frights Review: Book #11: Prankster
- Free Guy: A Chaotic And Delightful Mess
- Friday Fiction: The Boy Who Never Left The Carnival! (Part 2)
- New STAR WARS Coming Soon + FREE Stuff!