LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
We return, once again, to a lake underneath a bridge. It’s cozy, it’s calm, but as you may have suspected—it’s got a few secrets still to show.
CLICK HERE to learn a few more of them.
We’ve got only one more to go. One more section of this grim tale of calm and peace… and something else. We hope to see you there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mickey Saves Christmas: Basic But Stylish
- Dark Harvest: A Scary Book That’ll Ruin Your Day
- Friday Fiction: The Window Is Dark
- Thanksgiving Fiction: An Old Recipe
- It Came From The Archives “Candace Against The Universe: Absolutely Delightful Comedy”