LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Space is so big that it’s honestly hard to think about.
Even our main character today, put in quite a unique circumstance, will only get to see a fraction of a fraction before her adventure is done.
But, as she travels, we can join her for a bit. Give her a visit.
She could honestly use the company.
You just have to CLICK HERE.
And should you want more space but with a few aliens, come back next week for another tale.
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “40+: Short, Clever, and Flawed”
- It Came From The Archives! “The Storage Papers: As Scary As The Magnus Archives?”
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 2)
- 5 Reasons Fiction Podcasts Are Amazing
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy