As promised, a special holiday present for all our lovely readers out there. Once or twice a year, Brandon Scott endeavors to write something cheerful, happy, festive. He’s usually a horror writer, but even he can’t ignore the holiday spirit.
So, in a very different take on a usual science fiction story, step into a world about to get a lot of Christmas cheer in…
“The Present Code” CLICK HERE TO READ.
We hope you enjoy the story and have the happiest of holidays and the merriest of Christmases.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How The Franchise Film Changed The Multiverse
- Ms. Marvel: A Delightful Suprise
- Friday Fiction: Join the Marionettes (Part 3 of 5)
- I Am In Eskew: A Cosmic Nightmare Lullaby
- Trailer Talk: 3 New Awesomely Nerdy Trailers