LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
*The Fictionmonger sways on his feet, eyes looking at nothing. *
*He shakes his head a few times, blinking slowly. *
“Sorry, sorry about that—it’s been interesting, seeing this cosmic horror tale. We’re almost done with it. One more to go. I hope my sanity holds.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Ghosts Need Something To Do!
- Squid Game: A Bleak And Strange Masterpiece
- It Came From The Archives! “Top 5 Scariest Doctor Who Episodes”
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 3)
- The Ghost And Molly McGee First Impression: An Absolute Delight