Whether you prefer summer sunshine or winter wonderlands, the next expansion pack for The Sims 3 will satisfy all your needs! EA and Maxis have unveiled the latest addition to the virtual life-simulator that has been conquering the world by storm since its original that was launched in 2000. The new expansion pack, The Sims 3 Seasons will allow you to delve deeper into yet another layer of reality that features a whole new seasonal wardrobe, festivities and other miscellaneous additions. Take a look a the official list of key features below from TheSims.com:
· Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
· Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
· Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
· Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
· Dress for the weather:Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, raincoats and umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
· Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
From snowboarding to enjoying a lazy day out floating on the waters of a vast ocean, Sims fans will be sure to get the tingles when they are awarded this greater freedom. Hey, you could even become friends with extraterrestrials and play pranks on your neighbor! If you haven’t already done so, take a look at the expansions’ trailer below to get an idea of which season will be your favorite:
In addition to this new extension, you will also be given the opportunity to become a proud member of the exclusive Ice Lounge community lot shown below. All you have to is pre-order The Sims 3 Seasons Limited Edition and you’ll be enjoying cool benefits from this social club that can be placed in any world from The Sims 3. The expansion will be released on November 13th but pre-order today right here for $39.99!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ms. Marvel: A Delightful Suprise
- Friday Fiction: Join the Marionettes (Part 3 of 5)
- I Am In Eskew: A Cosmic Nightmare Lullaby
- Trailer Talk: 3 New Awesomely Nerdy Trailers
- Friday Fiction: Join the Marionettes (Part 2 of 5)