LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Curiosity is perhaps one of the strongest human traits. Deep in our bones, it sits, demanding we know more about everything.
In our story tonight, we look at one of curiosities’ more dangerous uses.
We look at minds that know it’s foibles.
It’s a horror, it’s a sci-fi, it’s a glance at the weird. You can read it by CLICKING HERE.
Next week, we shall see what other strangeness exists out there. And if one man can tame it for something wonderful.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: A Drop Through Space
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: A Somber Superhero Movie
- It Came From The Archives: “The Forward Collection: Bits Of Sci-Fi Goodness”
- Friday Fiction: Just Stepped Out for A Moment
- Trailer Review: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania