LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Have you been to the beach at night? It’s unlike anything else in the world.
In this story, told in three parts, we shall see what a beach is like when something from out of our world finds it likes the beach, too.
Be prepared for a story that changes with each chapter, as do the inky waves of the ocean.
CLICK HERE to see what walks alongside those waves.
And be prepared for the true darkness to slink closer, when next we meet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: A Drop Through Space
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: A Somber Superhero Movie
- It Came From The Archives: “The Forward Collection: Bits Of Sci-Fi Goodness”
- Friday Fiction: Just Stepped Out for A Moment
- Trailer Review: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania