What am I? Where am I? When am I?
Which answer is more important to you?
What if I said I am none of these but
all of them at once? Like a spinning coin
that is neither heads nor tails but both
Would you believe me?
Should I care if you don’t?
I am here.
Patiently waiting for you to catch up.
Submitted by Ollie Percivall
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “Black Tide: A Self-Contained Apocalypse”
- A Charming Deck Tech With Eriette
- Friday Fiction: Shape Painter’s Lament
- Campfire Radio Theater Might Be Too Scary