Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s Friday Fiction!
Yes, that’s right everyone! Friday Fiction is back and it’s HERE TO STAY! And guess what? Oh, you know what. Come on! It’s the one you’ve been waiting for! Yes, that one, the second part of three! My friends, I am happy announce that today we are releasing Echoes – Part Two!
That’s all for now, folks. Until next time, this is the Fictionmonger telling you to keep your feet on the ground, and your head in the red-brick wall.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Human Survival Mechanism (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “5 Newbie Impressions Of The Pokémon TCG”
- The House: Unsettling And Confusing
- Friday Fiction: The Things That Didn’t Happen Anymore (Part 3)
- The Wheel of Time: Mostly Underwhelming