So, it’s Friday (in L.A.), and I’ve finally finished this week’s Friday Fiction (in L.A.). I know you’ve been waiting a while, but I wanted to make sure this one was good. I don’t like rushing things, really. If you’ve read my Spore article, you know this. I don’t care how long it takes, just so long as I like the product I have by the end. And, even though it isn’t a classic, I like this product.
I won’t keep you any longer. CLICK HERE to read this week’s fiction piece by me, Dylan Alexander. You may want to read the first part before getting into this one.
Enjoy, and have a happy Friday (in L.A.).
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “The Storage Papers: As Scary As The Magnus Archives?”
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 2)
- 5 Reasons Fiction Podcasts Are Amazing
- The Legacy Saga: Generic Epic Fantasy
- Friday Fiction: The Possibly Magical Bird (Part 1)